Blockchain has been hailed as the "biggest thing since the Internet."
But what's hype and what's real? And what does blockchain's "distributed ledger technology" mean for Shared Services? Come get your most pressing questions answered about this game-changing technology.
The impact will be enormous as blockchain will reshape the foundation of business as we know it.
Experts believe that Blockchain will be bigger than Robots for the Shared Services industry!
"The winners are going to be those who are blockchain-enabled quickly."
"Shared Services have a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role to develop use cases."
Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary
Department of Health and Human Services
Former Policy Advisor
US Department of the Treasury
Director of Finance
Global Process Owner - Finance Payout
Sr. Manager, Finance
Government Blockchain Association
VP, Procurement Management
Bank of America
Associate Partner / Blockchain Leader
Director, Strategy and Consulting
Why Blockchain In Shared Services?
- Massively improves spend and volume by enabling real-time settlement of transactions.
- Increases visibility and transparency of business process.
- Replaces paper trail with tamper-proof documentiation; reduces the risk of fraud and errors.
- Improves validation and authentication along the P2P chain.
- Identifies bottlenecks and improves flow and visibility along the supply chain.