The Government Blockchain Association (GBA)
The Government Blockchain Association (GBA) is an international non-profit that is committed to helping government and public sector professionals & organizations around the world understand, implement and benefit from blockchain related technologies and capabilities.
GBA is a global membership network that includes:
• Over 3,000 members from government and industry
• Over 50 chapters around the world
• Delivering education, training and certification, such as the GBA Blockchain Consulting Certification
• Establishing best practices that promote blockchain related solutions
• Producing current blockchain related content, such as blogs and white papers that are made available to the public and private sector.